Every pet parent knows that ingredients matter. Quality, source, age, natural vs synthetic, and much more all are important factors when considering which products to give to your pet.
Poli Pet Calm is a first of its kind calming gummy for pets. Developed and manufactured in the USA, the list of ingredients is unmatched in the pet world. But what do each of these major ingredients do?
Find out here.
- L-Theanine is known to promote calmness and decrease negative behaviors that result from stress. Additionally, L-Theanine supplements can reduce the risk of your dog displaying aggressive and dangerous behaviors that can potentially be harmful.
- When dogs are under stress or anxiety they are more prone to lash out aggressively. Therefore if you decrease your dog’s anxiety you will also be decreasing the chances of it acting out.
- L-Theanine can reduce anxiety. Alpha waves in the brain are a characteristic of a calm, focused mental state. L-Theanine has a unique property of increasing these alpha waves in the brain. This, in turn, produces a calming effect on the body without the drowsiness you get with drugs like Xanax.
- L-Theanine has a calming effect. GABA is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain and is responsible for slowing down neuronal messages. Using L-Theanine can help your dog to reach a state of less anxiety and arousal.
- L-Theanine can promote better sleep. Due to the anti-anxiety properties of L-Theanine, dogs can feel more at ease during sleep. L-Theanine can reduce the sleep-disrupting effects of stress, making it easier for your dog to fall asleep.
- Lavender Extract
- Has a calming effect in pets.
- It is a natural dog anxiety treatment to use with a nervous, depressed or hyperactive pet and is also an excellent sleep aid if your dog has insomnia.
- Chamomile’s anti-anxiety effects may work similarly for dogs as they do for humans. It’s unclear why chamomile works so well as an herbal sedative, but it’s suspected that it contains natural chemicals that can relax muscles. Like humans, dogs can experience many unusual symptoms related to stress.
- Melatonin can have a calming effect on your anxious or fearful dog.
- Melatonin can help some dogs with phobias like thunderstorms or fireworks.
- It can also help a dog with separation anxiety.
- Melatonin’s powerful antioxidant capacity and ability to suppress cortisol … mean it’s a good anti-aging and anti-stress agent.
- Melatonin helps with heavy metal chelation.
- Active Carbons (Fulvic Acid Blend)
- Increases bioavailability and delivery of ingredients.
These ingredients are all research backed. Sources for cited information are all available upon request, just reach out to our Support Team.
If you are ready to help you pet be less stressed and improve their quality of life, then it's time to try Calm.
Calm is a first of its kind calming pet gummy that is all natural, maximizes bioavailability, vegan and contains Active Carbon Technology. Calm is formulated to help with pets prone to anxiety by increasing positive neurotransmitters and hormones associated with elevated mood.